TAG ME

rocker
This is the 6I '04 blog
remember to tag!
need the password and username
ask from huiqing =D

sidekicks
Gran
Hui Qing
Joycelin
Kenneth
Lijing
Melissa
Nadzeef
Olga
Sakinah
Siti
Syairah
Sydney
Xin Ying
6I05

Archives
twelfth may two oh oh sevenn(:
eighteenth april two oh oh seven
(:
x)
HELLO! Yes, it's me again, who else would be blogg...
:D
CLASS OUTING
Its hard to edit.
template changed
changin'
x
skin by heroine
1 2
Thursday, July 26, 2007
:D

HEYYY! Teachers' Day's coming in like, a month or so? Do go back FTPPS kays! (:

Oh, but before that...

WHO'S FREE ON 08/08/2007!?

My school, which is Presbyterian High School (just opposite Yio Chu Kang MRT Station), is having a carnival in the afternoon, from 4pm all the way to 11pm. :D

WHO'S INTERESTED??

Each booklet consists of 10 coupons, which is 1 dollar each, plus a lucky draw, and ya, naturally it's $10 each. (:

ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE COME FIND ME! Call me or send an email to me or anything. :D

-HUIQING!

music makes the people
come together, yeah